lördag 26 mars 2016

Happy Easter at home

The last two weeks Jonas and I went skiing in different places, hardly meeting before I went to Brussels for a review of an EU-project I'm involved in. Came home very late Friday night and Jonas packed his bag and left for Brussels on Sunday. When I heard about the terror attacks I got hold of him on the phone. But I wasn't calm until I had him back home again. The metro station that was attacked was right at my hotel and I was there several times just days before the bomb. Jonas was to fly home and go through check in at the same time of the attack, just the day after. So grateful that we were lucky not to be there right then! And so sad for those who weren't that lucky... Spending Easter together. Had a long two hour walk in the park today.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar