On a train from Stockholm to Göteborg on the way home from Portugal. We all had a great week at the training camp! There were a lot of fun activities for the kids every day and we adults had a lot of great runs and had a broad choice of activities such as yoga, strength training and stretch training of different kinds.
J won the 2km race! I was quite close to guess my time for a five km run. Managed to guess the time with a 9 sec mistake which was quite close. The winner came 7 sec closer...
The 14 km run in the hills was beautiful but the humid air gave me some problems with asthma. Luckily I always have my medicine with me, so I could continue.
Might have some pictures in the camera that I can post later. In the meantime, have a look at the blog of the travel agent :
http://www.springtime.se/comers/pages/
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar